Featured Post

Monday, March 23, 2020

10th World Lit - Monday, March 23, 2020

Good morning and happy Monday! Thank you to everyone who sent me updates or meme over the weekend - I really appreciated them! Today we're going to continue working on the project for the Research Mini-Unit.



Research Mini-Project Directions:

Assignment for Today:
  1. Instructions for Day 1
  2. Please Note: There are some changes to the Project Template that I discussed in today's video. The document linked is the latest and most up-to-date template.
  3. Research Impact of COVID-19:
    1. What has been the response of the United States government to COVID-19?
    2. How is COVID-19 affecting people who live in the United States?
  4. You must use 3 sources for BOTH questions today. Make sure you copy the links of ALL of the articles into your document.
Resources for Today's Questions:
When you click on the links below, it will bring you to a page with three articles: one from a right-leaning source, one from a centrist source, and one from a left-leaning source. You will read ALL three of these articles and check them against each other to gather your information for the questions today.
What's Due Today?
  • Work on the Research Project
  • Fill out the Check-In Form (yes, I know I asked you to check in on Friday, but I only got a handful of responses - I think this is an easier format)
Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing any links or submitting your assignments. Remember that I am available via email (amanda.egbert@cobbk12.org) and through Remind.