Featured Post

Friday, March 20, 2020

10th World Lit: Friday, March 20, 2020

Good morning! We made it through our first week of virtual learning! It's been a wild week, and once again, I want to say how impressed I am with everyone! I know the last thing we want to do on a Friday is work (especially Animal Crossing coming out today!), but today we're going to go over the instructions for the mini-research unit.



Research Mini-Project Directions:

Assignment for Today:
  1. Download Project Template to record answers and keep track of sources
  2. Research General Information about COVID-19:
    1. What is a basic description of COVID-19? Where did it originate? Why is the official name COVID-19?
    2. What are the symptoms of COVID-19? How does it spread? What populations are at risk?
    3. How long is the incubation period? How long can COVID-19 survive on surfaces?
    4. How can the spread of COVID-19 be prevented?
  3. You must use at least 2 different sources from the list below to gather your information today.
Resources for Today's Questions:
Use at least 2 different sources today.
What's Due Today?
  • Work on the Research Project
  • Check in with Ms. Egbert through email or Remind:
    • How are you doing?
    • Is there anything you're excited about?
    • Send me a meme 

Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing any links or submitting your assignments. Remember that I am available via email (amanda.egbert@cobbk12.org) and through Remind. I promise that I will respond even though this is me right now 😅:

Image result for animal crossing memes