Featured Post

Thursday, April 2, 2020

9th Grade Lit and Comp: Thursday, April 2, 2020

Good morning everyone! As I'm sure most of you have heard, schools in Georgia will remain closed for the remainder of the semester. I know this is big news and a lot to process and take in - I'm still trying to wrap my head around it myself. There are a lot of questions that do not have answers yet, but I will update you as soon as the county gives us updates. What I do know is that we ARE continuing on with digital learning for the rest of the semester. :)

If you did not turn in your Multi-Genre Project yesterday, try to get that in as soon as you can - remember: I will not be taking off points for late assignments during digital learning, but the due dates I set on this blog are meant to help you out so that you don't fall behind as we get closer to the end of the year, especially since we will not be returning to school in-person.

Your assignment for the rest of the week is to work on Unit 13 Vocab - it is due by 11:59 PM tomorrow, Friday, April 3.

Assignment for Today:
  1. If you have not turned in your Multi-Genre Project, that is your number 1 priority. If you are having problems with turnitin.com, then please email me a copy of your project.
  2. Unit 13 Vocab Assignments
    1. Go to https://sadlierconnect.com/@2151215
      • If you do not go to this link, it will NOT let you login. Make sure you have @2151215 at the end of the URL
      • I gave you a sheet with your username and password before we left. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THAT SHEET, try using the following information to sign-in (make sure everything is lowercase):
        • Username: your first initial + last name (for example, my username would be aegbert)
        • Password: trojans19
      • email me or send me a Remind if this doesn't work and you need me to send your account information to you
    2. There are three assignments for Unit 13 that should be assigned to you: Choosing the Right Word, Completing the Sentence, and Unit 13 Quiz.
      • Please do these assignments ONLINE, do not do them in your book
    3. Complete ALL assignments by this Friday, April 3 at 11:59 PM.
    What's Due Today?
    • Turn in your Multi-Genre Project if you haven't already
    • Begin work on Unit 13 Vocab Assignments (due by 11:59 PM on Friday, April 3)
    Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing any links or submitting your assignments. Remember that I am available via email (amanda.egbert@cobbk12.org) and through Remind.