Featured Post

Monday, April 27, 2020

9th Grade Lit and Comp AND 10th Grade World Lit: Monday, April 27, 2020

Good morning!

Happy Monday, everyone! I think Office365 might have been having some problems on Friday, so we're going to use today as a catch-up day instead of starting a new lens and reading the next chapter.

Look back over last week's blog posts and fill out any forms you missed (the forms for each chapter are also linked below). Since you aren't uploading files like you did for the first two Reader Response forms for Chapter 1 and Chapters 2+3, I have adjusted the settings so that you will not need to log into your Office365 account in order to submit the form - hopefully this helps, but please let me know if you are still having trouble.

I have finished putting grades for Unit 13 Vocab work and quizzes into the gradebook. If you did not do the Unit 13 Vocab work and would like to do it, please let me know (through email or Remind), and I will reassign the work through the Vocab website.

Today and tomorrow, I will be working on grading the final bit of work that was turned in prior to Spring Break, and my goal is to be current with all grades (including work completed after Spring Break) by this Friday. Thank you everyone for your patience as I work to get these grades in. :)

TO DO FOR MONDAY, APRIL 27:
  1. Catch up on reading - read to the end of Chapter 7
    • This is a link to the ebook
    • This is a link to the audiobook (you do not need an account to listen)
    • Note: The audiobook is for the British version of the book, so the title is different and some words might be different if you are following along on the PDF. However, Stephen Fry (the narrator) is an amazing reader, and I highly recommend listening to the audiobook.
  2. Catch up on any assignments you missed:
    1. Chapter 1 - Reader Response Lens *You will need to login to Office365 to fill out this form*
    2. Chapter 2+3 - Reader Response Lens *You will need to login to Office365 to fill out this form*
    3. Chapter 4 - Psychological Lens
    4. Chapter 5 - Psychological Lens
    5. Chapter 6 - Psychological Lens
    6. Chapter 7 - Reader Response
As always, I am available via email and through Remind. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need me. 😊