Featured Post

Monday, May 18, 2020

9th Grade Lit and Comp AND 10th Grade World Lit: Final DUE Tuesday, May 19

Good morning!

CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR THE OPTIONAL FINAL

If you would like to get credit for the final, you have until 11:59 PM on Tuesday, May 19 to complete it and submit it to turnitin.com. If you are having trouble with turnitin.com, then you can email it to me at amanda.egbert@cobbk12.org. If you have any questions about the final, please email me or send me a message through Remind.

**PLEASE NOTE - If there are any assignments that you would like to submit, the last day I will accept any work is Wednesday, May 20 by 11:59 PM. This is the LAST day of the semester and I HAVE to have grades submitted by 11:00 AM on Thursday, May 21, so I will not be accepting ANYTHING after May 20th.**

If you don't see a grade for something that you turned in, please send me an email or a Remind message to let me know and I'll check it out as soon as I am able.