Featured Post

Thursday, March 19, 2020

10th World Lit: Thursday, March 19, 2020

Good morning, everyone! I just want to say again how impressed I am at how well everyone has been adjusting to this new adventure of virtual learning. Keep it up and remember to email me (amanda.egbert@cobbk12.org) or send me a Remind message if you need me or just want to say "hi!"

Today, we're not going to do anything new. I'm doing a bit of catch-up today, getting everything together for the beginning of the research mini-unit that we're going to start tomorrow.  Please respond to the poll below to help me zone in our focus for our new unit:



I advise you to also use today as a catch-up day. Look back at the posts from earlier this week and see where you are. What do you have left to do? Do you have questions? Take time today to assess what you need to do next - not just for this class but for all of your classes.

Okay, that's all I have for this post today. Instructions for the research mini-unit to come tomorrow. Be kind to yourself. :)