Featured Post

Monday, January 6, 2020

January 6-10: 9th Grade Lit and Comp

This Week: Welcome back! I am so excited to get started with this semester as we'll be reading some of my favorite texts, The Odyssey and Romeo and Juliet, this semester! To lay some groundwork, we're going to start off the semester with a short unit on poetry this week and next week.

Monday, January 6:
  • Overview of Syllabus
  • Personality Test Reflection
    • I am unable to share the worksheet on my blog.
Tuesday, January 7:
  • SRI on laptops
  • Work on personality test reflection (due Wednesday at the beginning of class)
Wednesday, January 8:
Thursday, January 9:
Friday, January 10:
Next Week:
We will finish up our mini-unit on poetry (I told you it was going to be a quick one!). The unit 9 vocab quiz will be next Friday, January 17.

Important Dates:
  • Wednesday, January 8: Personality Test Reflection due
  • Tuesday, January 14: Signed syllabus due
  • Friday, January 17: Unit 9 Vocab Quiz